Some serious high-fives are in order…because you’re ENGAGED! The heartiest of congratulations from us to you! We are SO excited that you’re here, because now it’s time to find a place to celebrate this memorable occasion with all of the people that you love. The Studios at Overland Crossing is the ideal location for you to tailor your wedding. We know that this is your day, and the surroundings should reflect your personalities coming together as you begin a new season in your lives. We will do everything in our power to accommodate your needs and help you accomplish your vision! This day is gonna be spectacular, take our word for it.
The Center Studio includes:
- 4,000 square feet to plan your perfect celebration
- Table selections 25 – 5′ round tables, 15 – 6′ banquet tables, 12 – 3′ round high cocktail tables and 1 sweetheart table
- 250 chairs and 40 barstools
- 3 custom-made mobile bars
- 6 flat screen TVs for slideshows, DVDs, and streaming live video and photos
- MP3 input for sound through our in-house speaker system
- Wireless microphones
- Bistro and decor lights
- Digital LED mood lighting package
- 3 – 4′ x 8′ skirted platforms
The South Studio includes:
- An adjacent 3,500 square feet of extra space for ceremonies and/or cocktail hour.
- We give you access the studios anytime on the day of your wedding to decorate and make the space look exactly how you’ve dreamed. Bring your Pinterest board and go crazy! We will also give you (or your family and friends) the option to load your decorations out the next day. (There is no discount if you don’t want to take us up on the additional time.)
- You can select one of our fantastic catering partners, or bring your own. We are happy to get to know new catering companies in town! Thinking a food truck would be fun? Food trucks are welcome here!
- You may bring in your own alcohol, however you must use our approved bartending services.
- Entertainment companies may use our sound system for ceremony music, however, we do not have sub-woofers, so for that driving bass sound, you’ll need to hire a company that will bring their own equipment.
- A certificate of insurance is required naming The Studios at Overland Crossing as additionally insured. Usually one of your vendors has this insurance and can take care of it for you.
- We do require that you have a professional day-of wedding coordinator.
- Event management services are available for an additional fee.
- We require a $1,000 non-refundable deposit to hold your date with the balance due 60 days prior.
Non-Peak days (Sunday-Thursday): $6,000
Peak days (Friday & Saturday): $6,500